Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I delivered Marisol!!!!!

  1. #1
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar
    I did it yesterday, and it was so much fun!!!!

    Some of you may not know, but I purchased marisol for my Best friend's little girl, for her b-day.

    I didn't have any wrapping paper on hand, so I stopped at the dollar store on my way out of town, and bought this giant gold metalic gify bag. They sell mylar ballons there, so I had them make up a big happy birthday one, with streamers on it. I stuffed the bag with Marisol, lots of tissue, and tied it shut with the balloon. It was really cute.

    My friend lives in the country about 8 miles from me.( I live in the coutnry on the other side of town.) Anyway...she has a long winding driveway that comes up in front of her house. I came up the drive, and parked at the end of the house, next to the garage. Her little girl came flying out of the house to greet me. I found out later, that her mom didn't tell her I was coming, but she happened to see me drive in, and she saw the ballon in the car. She said, " Mom! Jenny is here, and she has something! It's shaped like something! I think it's something!" hehehehe... She was so excited she couldn't even talk straight!

    She told me later that she knew I was bringing her a doll...she just knew I would! LOL!!! She says if it wasn't for me, she wouldn't know a thing about dolls. Cracks me up! She's only 7!

    Anyway...she loves Marisol. I know she's getting lots of cool AG stuff tonight at her "grandma party". Marisol should love it. ;-)

    It sure was fun. I've been sick for several days, and finally getting out and doing something fun was really nice. Especially something as fun as this was. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWWWW!!!!!! What fun!!!!! That was sweet of you!!!
    I am sure she will have many fun years with Marisol!!
    What a wonderful gift!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a wonderful feeling bringing happiness for her birthday! I know she'll love her. I know I do [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    That's awesome Jenny! I bet her face was priceless! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aww, what a sweet story! Glad to hear your friend's dd was so pleased with Marisol... that must have been so exciting for both of you!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How fun! There is nothing like making a child happy. Hope you are feeling better.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awwww, what a sweet thing you did Jenny. [img]smile.gif[/img] She is going to love Marisol forever! and every time she holds her doll, she will think of you.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jenny, that was a beautiful birthday gift for your friend's daughter. Glad you and she enjoy the dolls and you 'teach' her about them. That was such a cute line from the little girl.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sewcial's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Ponydreamer:
    I did it yesterday, and it was so much fun!!!!

    Some of you may not know, but I purchased marisol for my Best friend's little girl, for her b-day.

    I didn't have any wrapping paper on hand, so I stopped at the dollar store on my way out of town, and bought this giant gold metalic gify bag. They sell mylar ballons there, so I had them make up a big happy birthday one, with streamers on it. I stuffed the bag with Marisol, lots of tissue, and tied it shut with the balloon. It was really cute.

    My friend lives in the country about 8 miles from me.( I live in the coutnry on the other side of town.) Anyway...she has a long winding driveway that comes up in front of her house. I came up the drive, and parked at the end of the house, next to the garage. Her little girl came flying out of the house to greet me. I found out later, that her mom didn't tell her I was coming, but she happened to see me drive in, and she saw the ballon in the car. She said, " Mom! Jenny is here, and she has something! It's shaped like something! I think it's something!" hehehehe... She was so excited she couldn't even talk straight!

    She told me later that she knew I was bringing her a doll...she just knew I would! LOL!!! She says if it wasn't for me, she wouldn't know a thing about dolls. Cracks me up! She's only 7!

    Anyway...she loves Marisol. I know she's getting lots of cool AG stuff tonight at her "grandma party". Marisol should love it. ;-)

    It sure was fun. I've been sick for several days, and finally getting out and doing something fun was really nice. Especially something as fun as this was. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  10. #10
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is SUCH a fun story! It is so
    wonderful to be able to be able to do something like that for someone, especially a child! She will remember it forever I am sure! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Shelly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •